1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: Naked News No Longer on Top...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Naked News No Longer on Top...

Ha! That got your attention, didn't it? For months now, my post on Naked News has been the most read post on this blog. What did I expect from a bunch of pirates, right?
According to the blog stats, Tahiti Teasing, the blog previous to this one, is now first in page views for the week, with Naked News coming in second. NN still has the number one spot for the month, but TT is in second and closing in, and fast!
Now, here's where it gets really interesting. I checked the all time figures and, naturally (he says with a broad grin), Naked News is in first place. Tahiti Teasing, as a newer post, is in fifth but that's only after a few days. I suspect it will rise to second place in short order and perhaps even take over the all time top spot.
But like the gag says, Who's on first, What's on second? Rather than tell you, here's the link. Why am I not surprised that that particular post would get big views from a group of sailors?
Nice to see everyone has their priorities in place! Naked, free and tropical sunsets...I'm proud of all of you!