1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: I was NOT whining! Really!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I was NOT whining! Really!

I realize that last post sounded tremendously like whining...it was not. As a conscientious reporter, I was simply "telling it like it was". That's what we do, and I would not want to delude anyone into believing that it's all palm trees, rum, lobster and beautiful babes in bikinis out here.....as much as I might wish.....
Some people, we will name no names - even sent me incredibly cruel videos such as the one below, to taunt me with the way it's supposed to be.
   

 Now I ask you - what kind of a person does something like that, lol? The answer? Probably someone like me, since as soon as I get far enough south, I intend to post stuff JUST LIKE THAT!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and the extra hour of sleep.