1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: Exciting milestone ahead....

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Exciting milestone ahead....

YOW! Thanks to all of you, LiveBloggin' the ICW is about to break the 10,000 hits per month barrier. That's a fairly significant number in what is, realistically, a small segment of the blogosphere.
Thanks to everyone here for your interest, encouragement and friendship. You cannot imagine how much you folks inspire me!
I'd like to ask everyone if they would take two minutes to answer an 9 question survey about LiveBloggin'. I'd like to do a better job at this - there's always room for improvement, but also - and this is very important - I'd like to demonstrate to my editors at the various publications I write for just how active and interested in reading my 'stuff' you folks are. Hopefully, that will encourage them to provide me with more commissions and that of course means more income - which I'll spend on rum, dog kibble for Aduana, and still more boat repairs!
Now of course, I need to offer a small bribe here - so for every 100 survey responses I get, I'll give away a downloadable copy of either 'Sailing South - First Timer's Guide to the ICW', or 'Forbidding, Forbidden Cuba'. If you're not sure which you'd prefer, you can see the trailers for them at The Sailing Channel - click on the following links - ICW or Cuba.
Here's the survey, and thank you all again for your support.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.