1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: Hanging Out!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hanging Out!

This will bring memories back to at least one reader here...
For those of you who caught it, this afternoon's Google Hangout was a +10 winner. The topic was "Preparing to Cruise", and the guests were quite knowledgeable, I learned some new things myself. That's what's great about sailing, there is always something new to learn... and sailors are always willing to share what they know - well, other than a really private anchorage that is!
I have been planning a series of webinars for some time myself, so participating in today's webinar was very useful for me. I learned some must do things, intuited more, and learned a couple of things that can create problems, things I'll know to avoid.
Stay tuned folks, I'll be announcing the first webinar in the near future - I think you'll find the topics and the speakers to be very exciting, and very helpful to your own sailing plans. 
In the meantime, for those who'd like to watch it, here's 'Preparing to Cruise' from its current home on YouTube. For those wondering about my 'disappearing' act during the show, there were some technical glitches, which made up part of what I learned about putting on a Hangout.